My first card today uses the awesome new Father's Day set called The Man! I can always use more masculine sets, and I love the style of this one. Modern, fresh, and loving without being sappy:) You laugh, but that combo is hard to find!
My second card is a quickie that I made using one of the new dies I introduced earlier this week in this post. For this card I used the Chevron Border in a slightly different way!
To get this look, I layered 3 chevron borders in 3 different colors. All 3 layers were glued together and glued to the card base under a circle cut out. A simple and compact sentiment from All Squared Up was the perfect sentiment to finish it off! Are you thinking how you could do this other colors? Fun, right?
That's it for me today! I won't hold you up because there's so much more to see! Just remember, the new release is available in the store now! No teasing for weeks here;)
Before you fill up your cart, you may want to check out all the amazing projects in store for you today! Here's the blog line up if you've just started...
JJ Bolton (you are here:)
Don't forget, to celebrate the May Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner! You have until Sunday, May 5th midnight EST to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle blog on Monday, May 6th. All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right NOW!!!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and the Avery Elle blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps)
- Share with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle) and make sure they tell us you sent them
- Pin one of the April Release projects from the Avery Elle blog or the design team blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you like us or already like us)
- Become a blog follower at the Avery Elle blog (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you become a follower or are already a follower)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you join or are already a member)
Mahalo and Aloha,