To make this design, I stamped the largest image from the Blooming Banner set 4 times on to a piece of scrap white card stock. Then I used a Rounded Diamond die to cut just the middle of the design. I colored the design with Copics and arranged them together on the card front with a bit of foam tape. I love how it came out modern and folk arty all at the same time!
That's my bit for today! I hope you check out what the other gals have in store today! Here's the blog line up if you've just started the hop...
JJ Bolton (you are here:)
To celebrate the Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner! You have until Sunday, July 8th midnight EST to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle blog on Monday, July 9th. All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right NOW!!!
To increase your chances of winning do any or all of the following (each item will give you one chance of winning):
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and the Avery Elle blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps)
- Share with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle) and make sure they tell us you sent them
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you like us or already like us)
- Follow Avery Elle on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower of the Avery Elle blog through Google Reader, Feedly, or Bloglovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you become a follower or are already a follower)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you join or are already a member)
Mahalo and Aloha,