For my first project, I was thinking Evil Queen. Snow White's Queen, that is:) The frame stamp reminded me of the Queen's mirror, and what better to go with the Queen's mirror but a candy apple? To dress up the candy apple I wrapped it in red cellophane and wrapped some washi tape around the stick. Then I created a tag using 2 die cut frames with a bit of vellum sandwiched between. For my sentiment, I chose "Good to the Bitter End". So apropos, no?
Thank you for stopping checking out my projects today! I do hope you stop by all the other Avery Elle blog hoppers! Here's the blog line up if you've just started...
JJ Bolton (you are here:)
To celebrate the August/September Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner! To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 1st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 2nd. All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Mahalo and Aloha,