Click here to go to my STAMPtember post!
Every year I try to send handmade Christmas cards, but it's difficult striking a balance between keeping it handmade and not taking 3 months to finish your holiday cards;) So each year I try to come up with something quick and easy to replicate but still a bit different than what you'd see at the local Hallmark. This time I went modern and CAS with a gray (Fog) card stock base. I glammed it up a bit with a strip of silver along the left side. The rest is just a matter of die cut and filling in the blanks:) Maybe this year, I'll actually be able to get my cards done on time!
Thank you for stopping by today! I do hope you stop by all the other Avery Elle blog hoppers! This release is just so awesome! Here's the blog line up if you've just started...
JJ Bolton (you are here:)
To celebrate the October/November Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner! To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 29th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 30th. All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Mahalo and Aloha,