My mama taught me that you never arrive to a party empty handed:) But just because you have a store-bought gift, it doesn't mean you can't put your own personal touch on it. I used these stamps and dies to dress up a bottle of wine with a quickie chalkboard wine tag and matching wine glass charms!
The wine charms are just stamped pieces of scraps that I cut into rings with 2 circle dies. I love how that stamp looks in white on all that colorful card stock. Not only did I use up some scraps (yay!), but I created a fun and useful party favor. Gotta love that:)
Now it's time for you to hop on over to the next stop in the blog hop! This is one of my favorite Avery Elle releases and I'm just loving what my teamies are doing:) Go check them out!
JJ Bolton (you are here:)
And don't forget that Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner! To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, November 3rd to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, November 4th.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Mahalo and Aloha,