For my next card, I did a technique I like to call stacked stamping. You've seen me do it a number of times before (such as here, here, here, and here), but this time I had 3 different layers. The card base, the word die, and the angled reverse cut panel (whew!). The flower stamp is from the set Petals and Stems and it's one of my faves! All 3 parts were done separately (with the help of a stamp positioner) but they were all colored with a Copic at the end. This last step with the Copic really brings depth and makes all 3 pieces come together.
Here's a close up of the die cut stacked over the card base. Love how it blends in!
Those are my cards for today! I hope that you go check out the new release and check out all the lovely project my teamies have in store for you today! Here's the full list...
JJ Bolton (you are here)
And of course, to celebrate our February/March Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 9th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 10th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Mahalo and Aloha,