Hey everyone! Are you ready for the new Avery Elle release? Before I move on to the fun goodies, I have to say a farewell and a hello. The farewell is for our sweet Kasia Curry. That sweet girl is stepping down from the team and we will miss her and her wonderful creations terribly! Hugs Kasia!!!
The hello is for our new team member, Melania Deasy! I've always been a big fan of Melania and I can't wait to see what she's going to create!
Now, let's talk new release:) For my card, I used the new knitty set, Made with Love! Even if you don't knit, this is the perfect wintery set. I used the long border stamp to create a custom background. To give it that dyed look, I blended Distress inks over my stitches in an ombre pattern. For the sentiment, I borrowed a stamp from the Let it Snow set. Apropos, no?
To celebrate our December 2014 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, December 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
The next stop on the hop is the awesome Yainea, but here's the full hop list just in case...