It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches DECEMBER release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on November 27th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To celebrate BLACK FRIDAY - we have a special sale for you. At check out, type the code BFSALE15 in the coupon code box to receive 15% off your entire order. The sale ends on Saturday, November 28th at 8:00pm PT.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize! The prize - a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, November 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Here's a list of all the hoppers in case you get sidetracked. Kara Vrabel is filling in for Pamela Ho this month, We hope Pamela is having a blast on her honeymoon! :) AND the amazing Jennifer Mc Guire is playing along with us today as well - yay!
JJ Bolton (you are here)
Now on to the cards! I have a couple cards today using the new Birds dies. These dies are the die version of the birds in the Natural Beauties stamp set. And the 3 birds comes with a cute little branch. I love creating little scenes and these dies make it so easy.
The branch is inlaid into the smaller cloud panel. The bird is inlaid with the outline) and the whole thing was attached with some foam tape. I added a couple leaves to the branch for some more color. Isn't that little bird die adorable?
This next card uses all 3 of the bird dies. This time I used the outline die cut as a reverse cut and backed it with a watercolored panel. A fun and easy way to get a rainbow on your card. For the eyes, I used a dot of Ranger enamel accents. The sentiment is from the new set Delightful Greetings.
Thanks for hopping with the Paper Smooches today! The next stop on the hop is the fun and lovely Kalyn Kepner! Have fun!